- Rusted through cast or ductile lines and equipment.
- Hydrant replacement
- Leaking back flow devices
- Leaking or outdated detector checks
- Post indicator valve replacement
- broken or off grade sewer line
- Domestic water & fire line services; brass, C-900 PVC, cast iron, copper, ductile and stainless products
- Back flow, detector check & hydrant installation
- Fire department connection and post indicator valve installation
- Clay, PVC, cast & ductile sewer lines & laterals
- RCP & HDPE Storm Drain, poured catch basins & manholes
- Modular Wetlands DVert Trough & Bio-filtration systems
We can be there to take care of it when you need us most.
- Hydrant, PIV, back flow or detector check damage from vehicles or theft
- Broken or punctured pipe
- Leaks in commercial or industrial sites,
- Public and private works
Water / Fire line, Natural Gas, Sewer, Storm Drain, Grading, Concrete/ Asphalt Demo, Flat saw cutting or patch work
No matter how big or how small the job, Riptide Industries LLC pays attention to the intricate details that make the big impressions.
As a general engineering pipeline contractor, we strive to bring the best people to work, who care about your goals, your needs and your investments. We service the greater Los Angeles County, Orange County, Inland Empire and San Diego County.
Riptide Industries will see that investment through.
Contact us now to see what we can do for you!